Digital Marketing For Local Businesses
Concrete Blocks In Cebu Get A Re-Vamp
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Manufacturer LITEBLOCK Is Leading The Way With A Revolutionary Lightweight Concrete Block.
Liteblock is an innovative Eco-Friendly manufacturer of Lightweight Concrete Blocks in Mandaue City Cebu.
Liteblock is the brainchild of former Philippines Big Brother winner Slater Young, who after winning the contest and being catapulted into the media limelight decided 2 years ago to go back to his engineering and construction roots and launch an autoclaved aerated concrete block that is far superior to anything Cebu and the Philippines have ever seen.
Since Slater launched the company more and more construction and development contractors are waking up to the fact that LITEBLOCK is an ideal lightweight concrete block to fuel the growing Filippino construction sector.
The Liteblock has a number of distinct advantages over hollow blocks:
Liteblock has a much lower install cost in compassion to traditional hollow concrete blocks
- The install is faster and easier compared to other lightweight blocks, which means savings on labor costs
- Installation is very similar to a hollow concrete block while being 2-3X faster
- Liteblock is durable and very strong because its concrete based and has a 400-500psi compressive strength that makes it perfect for non-load bearing walls
- The heat and thermal insulation of a 4” thick LITEBLOCK™ have the same insulating property to that of a 20” thick hollow block wall.
- Sound insulation is improved with the Micro Air Bubbles in LITEBLOCK™ they provide a much better sound insulation.
- As the name suggests LITEBLOCK™ is light in fact it is over50% lighter than a hollow block.
- LITEBLOCK™ is the most workable block and can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiseled, and screwed it’s like working with timber.
- This lightweight concrete block is very fire resistant and has a 4 to 6 Hours fire rating
- Earthquake tested Lightblock technology has been used all over the world for over 30 years
- LITEBLOCK™ is Eco-Friendly and saves on electricity consumption by providing superior insulation
- Lower water absorption when compared to a hollow block and in addition it does not rot
Find out more about LITEBLOCK™ by visiting their website – http://www.liteblock.ph
When you are looking for a plumbing business in Cebu, we recommend you select one which is a full member of Board of the Master Plumbers. By employing an approved plumber will provide you with the following benefits:
Registered plumbers are fully qualified to carry out plumbing work in either private homes or business premises in Cebu. They have the relevant training in Water Fittings Regulations, which means there will be no risk of a poor installation or sub-standard materials that may result in contamination of your water supply.
In addition, they will also issue a certificate for the completed work, which acts as a safeguard for property owners who may be challenged by a water company enforcing the Water Fittings
For the most part, plumbers have a legal obligation to notify the water company before they start work and this may result in delays for the work needed. Approved contractors have the ability to carry out some of the work without the need to provide advanced notice to the water company.
Approved plumbers hold public not only have employers liability insurance, but also public.
You will find there is an independent complaints procedure put in place to reconcile any technical disputes about
how the work has been done should a problem arise.
Approved plumbers will be required to put their work right if it does not meet the requirements of the Water Fittings Regulations or, enforced by the water company.
Approved plumbing services have to be audited to check they are adhering to the rules of their approval status.
For further advice on hiring a plumber in Cebu please visit http://www.cebu-plumber.com/
Question: What’s the first thing a local company should look to achieve by employing an Cebu SEO Specialist for there online reputation?
In this day and age to see marked results in the improvement of search engine ranking takes on average 3 to 6 months based on keyword and search terms, to get to page one you’re looking a 9 to 12 months.
I’m not saying significant improvements can’t be made, but the client’s expectations and timescale should be managed.
If your website is well optimized for “local SEO,” it should appear when someone locally is searching for keywords that are specifically relevant to your business. This should be achieved by adding your business’s town, city, and state to the website’s title tags and meta descriptions, and get your site listed on all the major search engines local listings, which are online directories of businesses that offer services in a specific geographical area.
For example, in many cases, new title tags need to be added to the existing HTML code or existing HTML modified. More often additional copywriting content will be required highlighting your products or services increase the number of visible, on-page keywords relevant your customer’s search inquiry.
It’s essential to enquire how often they plan to share these important reports and how they would use the data to constantly enhance your search engine rankings and website traffic.
Also, Octopus SEO Has expanded their services to Boracay SEO
Check out this cool video Boracay SEO on YouTube